Hardwood floors made of wood can bring a warm and pleasant atmosphere in the House. This rug is durable and with proper care can last even until the years! You can clean the floor to make the room look beautiful and elegant. Following his tips on the most appropriate ways of how to clean hardwood floors.
The first step: use a dust MOP or vacuum to clean dust, dirt, animal fur, and others that could scratch the floor. Run smoothly like mow the lawn without lifting it. To clean the inside of the extended period, you must use a select cleaning floor hardwood. Make sure you use it according to the instructions of use.
You can also make yourself at home by mixing 1:10 comparison between vinegar and warm water. Add a few drops of soap to a refreshing fragrance. Mop the floor also should not be wet, just damp. Be careful not to put too much liquid on the floor. Rinse the Wet Mop with clean water, wring the excess, then dump Mop when a new use for floor cleaning. Wipe the excess water with a clean rag and dry due to excessive water will damage the flooring.
You can also use boiling water and two tea bags to clean hardwood floor. Tannic acid in tea creates a beautiful sheen. Let two tea bags in boiling water for a few minutes. Pour the tea into a bucket, take a soft cloth and squeeze in a solution of tea. Wash the floor, and you will be amazed at the sheen of the new floor!
You can read: Hair Dryer Trick to Remove Stains from Wood
Prevent dirt and damage the new floor is cleaned. Put a doormat outside and inside doors to reduce dust and moisture. Avoid scratches with floor protectors on the bottom of Your furniture. Put rugs in high traffic areas. And know how to take care of hardwood floors to look beautiful throughout the year.
Tips and tricks caring for hardwood floors
Modern interior design is good for the home, apartment, retail, restaurants or offices tend to choose to use wood from floor covering to make the look more beautiful. Wood flooring is also diverse types; one is using the original wooden floors, parquet, laminate tile, ceramic or even a patterned wood. No matter which one so your choice as long as you know how to take care of her properly so that the floor durable and remain beautiful her hat at any time. Here we have tips and tricks on how to care for and clean your hardwood floors for Your residence.
1. Always use a broom made from soft and gentle to sweep the dirt in the room. If possible, use a vacuum cleaner to clean up the grime.
2. Keep the cleanliness of the wood flooring, so that dirt cannot accumulate thick. Avoid the parquet floors from water as much as possible. If there is any water that drips, wipe immediately with a dry rag or tissue.
3. Avoid the wooden floors from direct sunlight. Use a thin glass film or blinds to block direct sunlight on wooden floors. Exposure to direct sunlight may cause the color of the wood floors quickly faded
4. in areas that are often bypassed should give the carpet with excellent materials and layers that are not slippery to avoid people slip. We recommend that you always use footwear which has such smooth soles of rubber or fabric. Avoid high heels and soles of shoes of other hardwood floors.
5. To avoid scratches or beret on hardwood floors, we recommend you always lift furniture to move it. Never pull or shift the furniture without the pedestal on top of the surface of the wood flooring.
You can read: How to Clean Grout Easily
6. To remove stubborn stains, use the juice of lemon water, wine or vinegar, or a mixture of vinegar and water. Liquid-liquid as this could keep the wood floors remain shiny and clean from dust. Immediately wipe with a clean, dry cloth after using it.
7. maintenance periodically it is necessary to maintain the appearance and quality of the wood flooring. So should you do the coating, steam, and other wood treatments regularly every six months or 2 years according to the advice of experts?
Maintain the cleanliness of floors is essential, especially if your floor is made of wood. Need more treatments to make your hardwood floors hold longer. Thanks for coming, we hope the article about how to clean hardwood floors useful for us.