We optimize the development process of your garden and help with that; it’s time to save money and any inconvenience. Due to our many years of experience in the implementation of the central concepts up to the allotment, we overlook all necessary steps that lead to a magnificent garden. Accurate soil analysis, preparatory earthworks, or the coordination of delivery and planting dates is just a few of the many parameters that guarantee a smooth.
Design of unique layers
Embankments and slopes show up as different inclination, position (light!) and expansion, also the possibilities to secure not only static but also particularly attractive to fashion are so diverse. Regardless of whether you complicated a drainage, slope support or simply want a lovely bed design. Our experts introduce you to the possibilities.
Embankments and slopes must be expertly against Partollers be backed up. Which method is suitable, depends on optical preferences, but also by the soil, the layering of the slope or from the slope, or it will be applied to the soil level.
You can read: Japanese Zen Garden Ideas
Methods to the rear:
* Planting troughs or planting rings provide a simple method to shore up embankments; conventional vessels are made of concrete, the shapes and colors are varied and have an amazing effect in combination with wisely selected plants;
* Gabions are stone baskets, filled with (breakage) rocks or river pebbles. The selection of the stones that vary in type, size, and color, but can as rear used as privacy, wind protection, or individual design element. In the columns and cavities, plants also have their place.
* Dry stone walls look very natural and fit seamlessly into the environment. The character of the wall depends on the extensive selection of stones.
* Palisades and slope pile stones there are different lengths and designs are used to compensate for differences in the level of maximum 40 centimeters. The classic concrete Palisade can also be used as bed bound when to use them deeper in the Earth.
* Heavy-weight walls – compensate for unusually large differences in height and can help a garden on a hillside next to the support function to a unique appearance.
* Natural hanging fixtures with ground-covering plants protect the slopes from erosion. For this, the selection of plants is decisive, because they keep the loose soil as a result of the high branching root system.
Paving, paths, squares
A successful paving requires feeling for shape and material combinations, knowledge of soil conditions and excellent craftsmanship. In advance of planning, you can choose from our show and sales areas of over 100 different types of stone.
Garden paths have a wide variety of tasks. Therefore, it is worth to ask some questions before the final planning. What is the purpose to meet the way? Is he a dividing element in the garden? Serves the way as a bed frame? To bring change in a vast area the garden path? Is the way of an alley? What materials are in question?
You can read: Ideas for a Patio Design
The fundamental issues have been resolved; there is an even infinite selection of materials and design options that reflect their style. In addition to natural stones, we offer a comprehensive range of modern ceramic tiles that reflect even the character of the wood, and a wide variety of art rock.
Places invite you to read, resting, grilling, always celebrate they are an important design element in the garden. What character and which task takes place, requires some reflection. Depending on the lighting conditions, it may take a Pergola or a modern shade sail. Depending on requirements, a fireplace, privacy can be on the subject. The accessories and furniture, which underline the effect of a place, come to proper planning particularly well. Thanks for reading about Garden and Landscaping Ideas. I hope this article useful for us.