The bedroom is probably the most private room of any apartment – nevertheless, it has been treated more neglected for a long time regarding design. What hardly anyone sees, nor does it have to be done very well, far from it! The new trends in furniture and color design are intended to encourage every bedroom occupant to use the possibilities of material and design to tailor his oasis of tranquillity to his needs. Whether meditation room or energy source – there is a suitable furnishing for every requirement. Bedroom furnishings can be entirely different. This article is intended to show some interesting trends. From this article we can learn about bedroom furniture latest trends. Please continue reading!
Bed-center of bedroom furnishings
The cozy bed is the heart of every bedroom. For the night-time as well as on clouds, the right bed mat and the proper frame are necessary. Currently, both box-spring beds and solid wood furniture are particularly trendy:
– The Boxspring bed: In America, everything is bigger – this general place also applies to the beds. This massive variant of the sleeping furniture consists of three layers, which stacked a reclining comfort as on cloud seven promise. A wooden frame equipped with a metal spring, the so-called box, forms the basis of the furniture. A mattress with the appropriate dimensions is directly on the box and the “topper,” a thick mattress pad creates the end of the reclining surface. If you do not want to set up entirely anew, you will also get boxes for traditional bed racks that take the place of the slatted rack. It makes it possible to add the bed quality of a box-spring bed.
Natural materials in bedroom furnishings
The mattress: tons of pocket springs, latex, cold foam and memory foam – never before have there been so many materials available in the bedroom to make the beds soft and ergonomically comfortable. Currently, there are various toppers in focus: mattresses of varying thickness, which form both on a Boxing-as on the standard bed the soft upper layer of the reclining pad. Foam adapts ideally to the body contours of the reclining, offers the softness to sink and on the other hand supports the physiologically advantageous reclining position.
Trend colors for the bedroom
Colors played a significant role in the design of the living spaces in the past years – they finally get into the bedroom as well. The user should decide beforehand whether he wants to put energy or relaxation at the bedroom furniture:
– Yellow: Yellow is undoubtedly the trend color of the year and therefore also influences the design of the bedroom. Whether gold, mustard or sun-yellow – The color has many faces, but all of them radiate: positive, warm energy. Those who often miss the sun in the morning and need a motivation boost when standing up should follow the trend and try the effect. Not all walls have to be painted yellow, but rather distinct accents.
You can read: How Colors Work in the Bedroom
– Rose Quartz and Blue: The two trend colors have been in the textile sector for some time, both solo and in combination. The bedroom offers bed linen, brainer, and curtains in the powdery-delicate shades of color. Unlike bright yellow, the broken pastel tones impart an aura of peace and relaxation. Those who want to relax after a tiring day in the bedroom and who sometimes find it difficult to switch off could do a favor with a new color design in delicate rosé and blue tones.
– White: The Scandinavian Classic has been shaping our bedrooms for some time and cannot be imagined even in the presence of new trends. After all, white in bed linen, carpet, curtains and as pickled furniture offers a uniquely clear effect that makes the bedroom a meditation room. Switching off here also means turning away from all the color stimuli of everyday life and concentrating on the essentials: An engaging book, a soulful letter or an emotional piece of music. White also brings out natural materials in such a way that solid wood furniture or floorboard floors radiate their original charm at the most efficient.
Trendy bedroom furnishings – furniture for individualists
To put together the bedroom furniture from a few series has finally come out of fashion. Instead, style-conscious individualists orient themselves to color, material and, above all, the purpose of the particular furnishing. In each bedroom a unique collection is created:
-Upholstered headboards not only invite you to sleep but also to linger. In the intimate TV evening, reading or relaxed listening to music, the sleeping furniture thus slowly runs off the sofa.
– Modular stools and sideboards are used by the residents of the bedroom more according to their needs than traditional furniture. The seat can be turned into a bedside table and the shelf to the bench, according to what is to be played in the restroom.
Wardrobes Today offer more possibilities regarding individuality
– In 2017, wardrobes are no longer large boxes that take away space, but serve the needs of their owners. Drawers and number of clothes rods can be freely combined with many models, thus increasing the space supply, while sliding doors ensure that the full space in the bedroom is maintained when the cabinet is opened. Flexible lighting options can be used for both functional purposes in the choice of clothes, as well as the secondary light source for a comfortable room atmosphere.
Conclusion : Double bed, two bedside tables and a great wardrobe and all the pieces from a series – that’s what the bedroom looked like yesterday. At the moment, the oasis of tranquillity of each apartment can be made more individual and unconventional. A wide range of beds and reclining conditions provide the suitable sleeping place for different needs as well as the remaining pieces of furniture by their modular character better adapt to the life of the owner. Fresh color in the bedroom provides a good mood when you get up or relax while you fall asleep and makes the bedroom a comfortable place to stay. Thanks for reading bedroom furniture latest trends, we hope this article inspiring us.